Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A useless post

It has been more than a year since I went to Italy. But well, maintaining a travel blog is one tedious job and whether you like it or not, every once in a while you tend to lose track and interest. Quite obviously, the excuse is rather lame; after all, one whole year is too long a gap... and more so because that one year was the most amazing one year of this person's life in every sense of the word, with lots of new ideas, experiences and moments to pen down!

Now one day this person realizes that his year-long dream run is over, at least for the time being, and he is entitled to serve as a while collar professional(sounds cool, does't it??) at some establishment in the heart of New India's crown jewel - Bangalore (Thank God, the Thackerays are not present here, saving me the effort to type that not-so-musical Bengaluru). But again, the monotony of using C and Java instead of Hindi and English (even French for that matter) comes in the way of a good job-life and consequently, at this moment, I don't feel like working today.

Finally a good excuse to write a post... I should urgently look out for some better excuses, or else I'll soon get fired by my not so patronizing bosses. Err, a useless diversion, but wait! I am going to resume the work previously left: Let it be Rome, our next destination!

No comments: